Bring M&A Source educational courses to your organization, office, or event!
The M&A Source now allows certain organizations to offer courses at their own events; cutting down on travel time and expenses for your members and employees. Check out these new courses now available to be taught in the field:
- #324: Business Valuation for M&A
- #350: M&A Opportunities in the Health Industry
- #368: Obtaining Quality Engagements with Quality Sellers
- #369: The Subtle Art of Educating the Client
- #386: Negotiation Skills: Getting More of What You Want in Every Deal
- #426: Determining Required Working Capital
- #441: The LIfe Cycle of a Private Equity Transaction
- #445: Tax Boot Camp for the M&A Deal Maker
Click to read all of the above course descriptions, as well as those of all M&A Source educational offerings.
If you would like to schedule a field course, please review the guidelines before completing the form to request course approval.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.